The Association of Women in Energy and Extractives in Kenya (“AWEIK”) is a nation-wide organization that aims to connect women in Kenya with professional and business opportunities in the extractives value-chain through fostering relationships and sharing knowledge and experience
Our membership benefits include:
- Knowledge sharing and exchange among our diverse members
- Participating in forums and networking events.
- Receive industry related news and updates from the association.
- Participation in lobbying initiatives that will impact positively on women.
- Personal growth and development from the mentorship opportunities. 6)Business networking.